Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Sting for Everyone

Hive Report for Monday 17th

I was storing some honey frames where a fat honey bee on the frame was barely moving.  I don't like a honey bee they give us so much value to our lives.  So I called out to my husband that his elbow was going to be stung for pain relief for a tennis elbow.  He said "NO" and I said "YES"  I explained that it would not hurt for more than 2 minutes.  So I applied ice cubes on the area and then placed the honeybee directly on his elbow.  The honeybee stung him and he yelped.  He said it hurt bad and winced in pain and even leaped off his chair.  I gave him sympathy and sure enough after 2 minutes he calmed down.  He felt it was helping just hours afterwards.  I actually found a second honey bee and allowed him to sting my lower back.  I have been diagnosed with arthritis.  So an occasional sting helps to feel better.  

I will keep you posted ...I know it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment